The Marquee Experience is very proud to be the UK distributor for The Trapeze Marquee. The Trapeze Marquee has been developed in Canada by Tentnology.
Tentnology® is supreme in developing and innovating new, and original patented fabric structures and event tents, and is a world leader in the portable shelter industry. Renowned for unparalleled, high quality tent manufacture, fabric structure engineering and global distribution of tents for use in the world’s most premier and exclusive events.
The Trapeze Marquee is a tension marquee that is ratcheted to produce a drum tight finish. The walls and windows are attached to the marquee top by a kedder rail that ensures a sealed water tight structure. The Trapeze is incredibly robust and has been engineered by Tentnology to withstand up to 60 mile an hour winds.
Available in two sizes (30x40ft and 20x30ft) they are the perfect venue for small garden parties and once joined together are fantastic for larger events such as weddings and Balls.
Trapeze Marquees - A Business Opportunity!
- If you are an existing marquee company why not add these stylish marquees to your portfolio?
- If you are thinking of setting up a new business - why not become a marquee provider?
- If you own / run a pub or a venue, why not consider buying a trapeze marquee for your own use. You will be able to offer customers a perfect party and wedding venue in your back garden?
- Great for Golf Clubs too.
Trapeze marquees are a perfect for schools to buy for Sports Days and Speech Day or for event companies wishing to offer the complete package.
Contact us for prices and advice. Its more affordable than you think and you can make your money back in 10 hires!
If you are interested in purchasing one of these Trapeze marquees either for your own use or for rental purposes, please contact us on 01277 366978.
Technical Spec Sheets
Trapeze - Easy to install!
Two people can install a Trapeze marquee in an hour in just four easy stages:
- Measure, mark and stake using survey tarp
- Roll out marquee and position poles
- Push up marquee top with poles and ratchet down
- Slide on sides and peg down
Voila! Marquee is ready to use for the event!!
All you need on top is a small van and a garage for storing it. It really is that simple!